So I dont know how I'm going to say this without offending the Vancouverites, but I must say the girls on this site from the Island seem to be hotter than the ones from Vancouver. Let me rephrase that, There seem to be MORE pretty girls on POF from the island than the mainland. 1st of all, its just my opinion, my tastes etc. Im not sure what it is, I dont think in general, that island girls are prettier. Im sure if you grabbed random 100 girls from the island and 100 random girls from the mainland, youd find the same amount of pretty, skinny, overweight, tall, short, girls. So what is it? Maybe POF is more popular here in Van, so there are more guys here to scoop up the hot babes and on the island, not so true? Could it be the guy/girl ratio? I dont think its that bad. Cant be. I lived in whistler and everyone though the guy:girl ratio was around 5:1 (which it seemed like) but in actual fact it was 5:6(says stastistics canada, 2nd highest in Canada) I wonder if its the same for guys? Are there more studs than duds on the island? what gives? lemme know
Peace out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment